Exterior Wood Cleaner aka Decking Cleaner was developed for the thorough cleaning of all types of exterior wooden surfaces, such as terraces, garden furniture, fences, canopies, doors, windows etc. The product quickly and efficiently dissolves dirt, thereby assuring an optimal surface for subsequent treatment.
Exterior Wood Cleaner & Exterior Wood Oil
How to use
Treatment should only be performed in dry weather conditions. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat.
- Remove all loose foliage, branches, etc. and then soak the wood with water. Use a garden hose if possible.
- Mix Exterior Wood Cleaner with water in a ratio of 1:2 – 1:10, depending on how dirty the wood is.
- Apply the cleaner in an even coat, using a brush or spray nozzle. Leave the cleaner to work for five minutes.
- Scrub in the longitudinal direction of the wood grain using a stiff-bristled brush, until the surface is clean. We recommend WOCA Silicium Carbide Brush or Outdoor Scrubbing Brush for the best results.
- Rinse the surface with plenty of water and leave the wood to dry for 24-48 hours. The wood must be completely dry before after treatment with oil, paint or impregnation. If a completely smooth surface is desired, any uneven wood fibres can be removed with sandpaper grit 180-240 before oiling.
There are no reviews yet.