Hardwax Oil Swift is a quick drying, low-odour roll-on product for the oil treatment of wooden floors. It is incredibly easy to apply, since it does not need to be rubbed into the wood. Hardwax Oil Swift combines natural oil and wax in a single product, ensuring an extremely robust surface with high resistance to spills and stains. It gives the floor a neutral appearance and a comfortable non-slip surface that is easy to maintain. The product is suitable as a top-coat on all of WOCA oil finishes.
How to use
It is important that the product, the room and the floor are at a temperature between 15 ° C and 30 ° C, and that the humidity of the air is around 50%. The humidity of the wood must not exceed 12%. Make sure the room is well ventilated for good evaporation, and to reduce drying time. The floor must be free of dust, grease, wax and sanding residue. Previously treated floors should be sanded to bare wood, 120-150 grit. Clean thoroughly with a vacuum cleaner and, if necessary, wipe the floor with a clean, well wrung cloth. Hardwax Oil Swift is ready to use.
- Hardwax Oil Swift must be thoroughly stirred before and during use. Containers with product from different batches must be mixed to avoid color differences.
- Apply a thin coat of oil using a short bristle paint roller (3-4 mm) or similar, in the direction of the wood grain. Spread the oil thoroughly.
- Let the oil dry for 4-5 hours. Drying time will vary depending on temperature, humidity, and amount applied. Lower temperatures or higher humidity can extend the drying time.
- Repeat the treatment within 12 hours if it becomes necessary to apply another coat of oil. Applying a single coat of oil on previously oiled surfaces is usually sufficient.
- Clean tools with WOCA Solvent.
- Freshly treated soil can be used with caution the next day, and will be fully hardened after 7 days under normal indoor conditions. Do not expose the floor to water or clean it for the first 7 days while the oil hardens.
Regular cleaning: WOCA Natural Soap or WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap. Regular maintenance: WOCA Oil Care. Re-oil with Hardwax Oil Swift or WOCA Maintenance Gel as necessary.