Natural Soap is ideal for the cleaning and maintenance of oiled, waxed and soaped surfaces. Due to it’s nourishing properties it quickly closes the pores of the wood. Natural Soap is especially ideal for floors, furniture, table tops and panels. The Natural Soap forms a protective film on the floor. Natural Soap may be used for cleaning of most oiled surfaces including floors, furniture, doors, tabletops and stairs.
How to use
The frequency of floor cleaning depends on the wear on the floor. Very dirty floors may be cleaned with WOCA Intensive Wood Cleaner before using Natural Soap.
- Begin by first hoovering or sweeping floors.
- Natural Soap is shaken carefully before use. Make sure the pigments are mixed well.
- 125 ml Natural Soap is mixed into 5 L of cold water.
- Wipe down the surface with a well-wrung mop.
- Alternatively use WOCA Spray mop for fast and efficient mopping. See Accessories page
Areas with heavy wear may be maintained with WOCA Maintenance Oil or WOCA Maintenance Gel after cleaning with Intensive Wood Cleaner.